Friday, February 4, 2011

to share or not to share... that is the question

ok, so i have shared this new idea with a handful of people... i have laughed at the idea of one of them sqinting at the writing and trying to figure out just what i have said... this for some reason or another amuses me... i'm sorry if this hurts your feelings... i had another friend ask me why it is i don't use capital letters... i'm not really sure why i don't... it just doesn't happen that often... basically i just like the period mark and three of them at a time... it's just how i write when i'm flooding my thoughts out... is it how i write all the time no, just when it's for me! 

i have a new 'hobby' of sorts... i am using FOTO msgr... and for all you anti iphone uses... it's an app.. i was telling my 'friend' how i made this blog up and he said i really am not a geek for doing this! that made me feel a tad better about this whole blog thing!

my thoughts tend to flood at moments... and then at other moments they shut off... WHY IS THAT?!

1 comment:

  1. I like the just flowing lack of Caps or grammar thing cause it helps you just get your thoughts out quicker before you lose them. Just do your thang!

    ReplyDelete