Monday, February 7, 2011

follow your heart... at all cost.


This picture sums life up for me.  I was floating around online and came across this.... I was always taught to follow my heart and let it lead me in life.  At times this has caused me heartache however following my heart has also lead me to some wonder people and moments in life.   I'm a believer that everything always happens for a reason and that God has given them each of the chance to live life and explore all the good and even the bad. 

I don't always have a good day... I'm real I know that nobody always has a good day.  I live a very blessed life and I'm aware of this.  I try my best to not take advantage of this and do my best to live a full life.  I think its a shame that people waste the opportunity that is given to each and everyone of us... SHAME on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment