Sunday, February 13, 2011

a new old sweater...

I think that it is official, I have to much.  Yesterday I went into my closet and pulled out a cream sweater.  Not a new activity as it is well know that I have many sweaters.  However what makes this sweater different is the fact that it still had its tags on it.  Attached to he tag was the receipt which means it was a Christmas gift... great however I didn't receive a cream sweater this year!!  Upon looking at the receipt I learned that the sweater has been sitting in my closet since 2008... over 2 years I have stared at this sweater and have ignored it.  I'm not proud of this... It's really making me think about how I am blessed enough to have been given such a great life and a lot of the time I take advantage of this and just take it for granted... My goal is to find a way to change this about myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment